Dr. Christa Clark, MD, FACS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christa Clark, MD, FACS

Dr. Christa Clark is amazing! She performed my mommy makeover, tummy tuck and breast augmentation, and gave me a new lease on life. I never thought in a million years I would be able to wear a bikini again after having triplets. She's extremely personable and puts you at ease. Love her...I have already recommended her to all my mommy friends.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I had a tummy tuck with Dr Clark in December of 2014. I would recommend her to anyone thinking about the same procedure. She is extremely personable, has excellent credentials, and, as a woman and a mom herself, I feel she really understands what patients want out of their surgery. She made my incision low along my c-section scar. I can wear a bikini and you cannot see any scarring. She also sculpted my waist with liposuction and I cannot believe how many clothing sizes I dropped drown immediately following the surgery. More than a year later my body feels normal, no muscle tightness or swelling, and I love the results. I am so thankful toDr Clark. She gave me a piece of myself back.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I love Dr.Clark she not only did a awesome job on my tummy tuck she was really personal with my needs. She's the BOMB

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had my breast implants done in December 2014- they look amazing. Dr. Clark is an artist and takes great pride in her work. I would recommend her to all my friends and family looking to enhance their breast size. Mine look so natural and the scare is almost invisible at my 6 month appointment. All her staff are amazing and take plenty of time with you to make sure you are satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Clark make a wrong. Surgery with my breast She just did implants but with out breast Shape my breast looks like papayas fruit looks like football ball make me depression and sadness i feel very discomfort to wear swuim suit

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I'm a 32 yr old man who lost over a hundred pounds through diet and exercise. I went in for a consultation with Dr. Clark about male breast reduction, and decided to have a tummy tuck and a lot of extra skin removed as well. It was a six hour surgery. Dr. Clark did an amazing job. I saw a lot of before and after pics on the web, and knew that it wouldn't look perfect, but, actually, mine looks pretty good. Really, better than any of the pics I saw before. My recovery was fast and Dr. Clark and her nurses and assistants provided excellent follow-up care. The office staff is really great, too. This is, for a lot of men, an embarrassing thing, but Dr. Clark and her staff made me feel as comfortable as I could about it. Anyway, I'm happy I had the surgery, am very pleased with the results, and highly recommend Dr. Clark.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Clark is a jewel, and so caring! Being a "healthy" older female(60) I was not sure I would be a good candidate. We discussed pros/cons, my questions answered so we moved forward. Everything with my surgery went well, being alert, and pain-free postop, bouncing back to normal life within a few weeks! WAHOO! Her assisting staff are very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. The only not "5" on my rating was postop appt. waits, sometimes 50-60 min past scheduled time. I am retired so time is not so critical but it might be for folks taking time from their work day for the appt. The only thing I would ask is that front office staff keep patients appraised of "running late" situation when this happens. If you are thinking of having Plastic or corrective skin surgery, talk with Dr. Clark first! I am so glad I did.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Clark is THE BEST. Look no further for an exceptional surgeon who is warm, friendly and will give you the body you want, looking your very best. She not only listens closely but also understands exactly what you want, explains all procedures clearly and lets you know what to expect at every turn. My scarring was so minimal (despite my tendency to keloids and my allergy to silicone). The cost was reasonable and I am thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Clark and all the staff at Kaufman & Clark. My breast augmentation turned out exactly as I had hoped. Dr. Clark is attentive and understanding. I was very nervous about the surgery and everyone made me feel very comfortable-answering all my questions and guiding me through the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Clark to anyone considering breast augmentation surgery.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Clark!! First: she is a woman - and a mom - so she has a completely unique perspective on the female body because she has been through it all too. She is so approachable and relatable - I immediately felt like she was a friend. I trusted her and knew she had amazing credentials: she is board certified and expertly trained from Stanford University. I didn't want to get turned into a Playboy bunny - I just wanted my nice perky, pre-baby boobs back - and that is exactly what I got. They are so natural looking - most people when they find out I had breast augmentation are surprised. She really takes the time to listen, and give you the results you have asked for. She called me after the surgery to check in on me – she is so compassionate. This was a big investment and I am SO GLAD I went with the best.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Christa Clark, MD, FACS's Credentials

• Wayne State University School of Med (Grad. 1999)