Ratings for Dr. Steven Thiele

very good.i was surprised by the results.feel better in many ways.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Theile is the best. I have MS and am walking and feeling so good because of him .

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

This doctor has incompetent billing staff and terrible business ethics. They don't submit bills to insurance and tell you your insurance is paying. He uses salesmen tactics to try keep you a patient forever. Very pushy. Although informative, it cancels out the way he conducts business. I've spoken with others who had the same issue. Word of mouth is the best referral and I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Gave some story about not fixing anything and wanted me to come back forever. Saw a competent Chiro who diagnosed me appropriately, treated the issue, got me healthy, and kept me that way!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Thiele and his staff are the model for professional care. Dr. Thiele's passion for chiropractic and healing is evident throughout his office. It is very well run and set up beautifully. The health and wellness workshops are informative and very helpful. I also appreciate the high quality supplement supply they always have on hand. Dr Thiele sets the bar quite high for other doctors to aspire to!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I consider Dr. Thiele to be my primary care doctor. He is more helpful than any MD ever has been to me. I also attend his workshops on ways to improve my eating habits and have incorporated fish oil and greens into my diet because of his suggestions. I'm 40 years old and since I've been under his care I've never felt better.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

they are not up front on insurance coverage. they tell your covered when your not. they also offer free xrays , but if you dont continue to come back they double bill you and your insurance company. they are also very pushy people. Its a shame becasue the doctor is supposed to be very good. They need to learn how to run a bus. They have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I would have been happier with more privacy while getting treatment. It felt like a conveyor belt as a client, swipe card, move on to available table etc - next next. Staff was always professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I can't describe the difference in how I feel since I have been under Dr. Thiel's care. When I first went to him I had a lot of trouble walking because of back pain and arthritis. My knees are much better and the back pain is completely gone. There is no question that I would recommend Dr. Thiel to anyone and I will continue care with him. I sit straighter, I can stand longer, walk longer and am very comfortable. His staff is excellent and friendly and efficient. What more could you want?

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Steven Thiele's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1985)

AARP