Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Domaleski

Dr. Domaleski has and excellent fund of knowledge, he considers a wide differential and takes the time to discern what the diagnosis is. He is very busy, but that is mainly because his patients love him and he spends the time he needs to with them. I've been going to Dr. Domaleski for years and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Extremely knowledgable, very conservative, gets right to solutions, 1irst class honesty maybe not the very best bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

made me wait,couln not wait to leave me,failed to diagnose major heallth problems that came close to killing me

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Domaleski is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to him for 13 years. He is very knowledgeable, and kind.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

I just found this site and I have never experienced anything like what has been reported. Dr D has been my Dr for over ten years, He has worked with/on me for numerous different compaints and issues I have had over the years. He has seen me on a moments notice when the need arose, including his lunch hour. He has always provided me with excellent care and taken the time to explain his treatments to me.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

RUDE DOCTOR AND STAFF. MADE APPOINTMENT TO ESTABLISH WITH PCP TO OBTAIN REFERRALS - REFUSED TO PROVIDE REFERRALS UNTIL AFTER PHYSICAL - TREATED ME POORLY

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. took all kinds of blood tests and never informed me of their results. When I called in to ask for results, I was told I had to make ANOTHER office visit, with co-pay, to be told! Had many problems with prescription refills. He would deny a prescription he prescribed and not call and tell me why. He would refill some prescriptions and arbitrarily deny them the next time with nobody in the office telling me why. I was told I had to schedule ANOTHER office visit, with co-pay to tell me why instead of telling me over the phone. I won't recommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr does not return calls. Requires tests and does not inform patient of results. Lost medical records and I had to go in person and wait in the office until my records were found.I was charges for the copy of my incomplete records, even though I had to spend my time to retreve the information. Dr Domaleski has lost my respect and I will never refer other patients to him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

as a regular diabetes patient,domaleski never informed me i had kidney disease and a rising creatine even though labs were regulary taken.i ended up on dialysis with a morbidity life of four years

flag | Submitted April 11, 2006

Dr. Robert P. Domaleski's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Wheat Ridge, CO