Ratings for Dr. Harold R. Reel

I tried calling in for information because I was searching for a new dentist. I had some very basic questions. I was put on hold a few times (which I don't mind as I understand how busy a dentist office can bet) and on the 3rd hold I was hung up on. I was just asking what sort of sedation, if any, the doctor offers and whether my insurance was accepted. The receptionist seemed unsure of whether the doctor offers any kind of sedation. For someone who has a grave fear of dentistry, this is not the first impression that would make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Reel is a very caring dentist who also has a nice sense of humor, (for me who tends to have one) and good bedside manner. He is great for cowards although I am not one. I just put on my iPad and listen to music when he's treating me and he will tap me every so oftenand make sure I am ok. When I'd go in for my cleanings, he'd come in to give me a check up and he'd say, "Well there's my buddy ...my name." I am a grown woman. haha I really liked him so well. I have moved away and I will miss him and his wonderful staff so much. He was my dentist for 12 years. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013