Ratings for Dr. William S. Hendricks

We took our daughter to Dr. William about 4 times and he never actually cleaned her teeth. He was visibly agitated about having to deal with a scared child and wanted my husband to hold her down. He was rude to my daughter and treated my husband like he'd never been to a dentist. He is NOT good with children and I'm not sure why he's a pediatric dentist. He does not have a calm or happy attitude and makes you feel like you are wasting his time. His staff wasn't helpful with questions. My daughter refused to go back.

Submitted February 8, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff ! They rearranged their schedule to take care of an infection early this morning. They are thorough ,kind, and care about their patients. They take time for any questions I have also.I am blessed to have them in my community. Thanks again Dr Hendricks ,Patty and Sherry for caring and doing your best to help.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Henricks for over 20 years. They are a great family atmosphere. Everyone goes above and beyond to take care of your teeth.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. Hendricks was great at diagnosing a complex issue and managing to salvage a tooth with multiple issues.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

As a fearful patient, I truely feel the entire staff went out of their way to make sure I had a pleasant experience. Everyone respected my fear and concerns and navigated my appointment flawlessly. I have to go in for a more invasive procedure soon, but because I have a vacation coming up, I wanted to push it back. They even went as far to give me an emergency prescription and instructions to get me by in case I have tooth troubles while out of town. Great, caring, professional and wonderful people work at this office. They put me at ease which is VERY hard to do in a dental chair for me.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013