Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Jensen

well i went for a wire to be removed from my jaw, went one day the next day i had and infection, now how the heck someone get and infection unless the utensil where not clean, are something was not normal when he went in, and what trip me out was he didn't even schedule a follow up appoint after the procedure to see if everything was alright i had to call because i was in pain that is the only way i knew it was infected, His front desk staff was not all that friendly, i called to ask questions concerning the situation, female was rude I want put her on blast but come on if you don't want to work with the public don't get a customer service job. I was been examine to determine if he could do the procedure how one patient was in there and when she had left from the back he was talking to his staff out loud about i want that women to walk right cause i don't want that 240 pounds to lean no me, Now i thought that was unprofessional. I understand that individuals go to school for medicine but what happen to the oath they take, some how in Greensboro the doctors forgot about the oath they took, I am just trying to understand why you go to medical school for the money are to help people.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I agree it's like a mill but I guess that's what we're supposed to expect as Medicaid patients right. Though I don't expect that I've been to other dentist that accept Medicaid and I was not treated like just some hoodlum off the street I was clean as a consult but will not have my treatment done there I will wait 6 months to go somewhere where I can be treated like a human not just customer at mcdonald's

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I went to Dr. Jensen as an emergency patient. I got in very fast, was seen very fast and he did surgery the first day he met me. I had a boil type puss pocket on my jaw from an absess tooth draining. He talked to me for a good amount of time and answered all my questions. He is NOT very gentle with his hands. I agree that it felt like a SURGERY MILL. I was awaken from surgery sitting up and immediately walked out a side door and put in my awating ride. Within minutes of being in the car, riding down the road I was screaming in pain, crying, begging to be taken back to the office. my driver called them and they said they couldn't help me, that I had to get to the pharmacy and get my prescription. The up side, I am better. He DID fix the problem. BUT....I won't go back. They got the job done, he did. He is a good surgeon. I just feel that I could have been treated with more care, more like a regular doctors office with patient taliored care, not "in-and-out", "standard" surgery.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Although the office is beautiful and appears clean I had my concerns with the care I was receiving by Dr. Jensen himself. I waited an almost 90 min to see Dr Jensen to only have Dr Jensen spend 10 min at the most evaluated and discussing treatment. I felt as if at an oral surgery mill. I chose to seek treatment else where. I recently learned Dr Jensen has lost his dental license 3 or 4 times due to addiction to his on sedation drugs and relapses. Is this the kind of doctor you want treating you??

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Scott Jensen removed radiation sterilized bone grafts from my oral cavity that I rejected and was making me very ill. He then had to amputate more affected tissue that failed to heal. I have had excellent results! I am grateful to have regained my health! I thank God for Dr. Jensen and his staff! I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

He is great and so is his staff! They are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Review this doctor on NC dental association for details...!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr. Scott M. Jensen's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)