Ratings for Dr. Kay E. Theyerl

Dr. Theyerl truly listens and addresses any concern that I express. I greatly appreciate the time that she gives in an office visit. I did in a past year have some difficulty with scheduling appointments, but that seems to have improved in the most recent 2 years. As a female, I can say that she is very well informed on women's health issues. Her recommendations have benefited my health through changing eating habits.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Theyerl is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens to every comment and doesn't rush. She is not about how fast she can type/dictate while "listening". She is not afraid to research something in front of you, consult other physicians or refer you for tests. She is thorough, thoughtful and most importantly respectful. She is an advocate for your needs and will go the extra mile for you. Dr. Theyerl diagnosed a rare condition and saved my life; literally, I would have died less than 24 hours later had she not recognized what was going on with me and admitted me to ICU. I am lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Thereal always acts on issues I bring up to her right away, she doesn't make me wait. She is fast and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

I appreciate all the time Dr. Theyerl takes with me when I come into see her each year. She was very helpful in setting up the cares I needed after the visit. Dr. Theyerl takes the time to listen to the problems, respects your judgement and I feel I can approach her about anything.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Awesome doctor, Takes the time necessary to help me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2006

I scheduled a first time appointment 6 weeks in advance for my elderly mother with this doctor. I cannot comment on the services of the doctor as we never saw her. The office called 10 minutes before her 9AM appointment to inform us that we would be seeing a nurse practioner, not the doctor. We were already in the office, having arrived 20 minutes in advance as requested by office's new patient dictum. When I voiced objection to the switch, they quickly 180'd and said we would be seeing the doctor. Once inside the exam, the NP appeared and the doctor never did. We felt sandbagged. This is no way to treat a new patient. If you don't have time to see patients, then close your intake.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

I contactet Dr. T when she first came to town, she seemed nice and said she'd treat my porphyria. The American Porphyria Foundation sent her information, and I wrote her to see if she would check me into the hospital-she never replied, I wrote her three times! Finally I had to have a hospital administrator intervene to get her to return my things. Terrible, terrible experience and a complete waste of time, so rude,,,,,,,

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

After seeing 8 different health care providers, looking for an answer for my medical problems, I found Dr. K. She spent more time with me than many others combined. She listened to me, asked me great questions & ordered tests. She responds quickly & genuinely cares. My condition is rare & something she does not treat but referred me to a specialist. Even though she would not treat a patient for my condition she was still interested in any learning about it. She is the most incredible, caring Dr I have ever seen

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006