Ratings for Dr. Rodwan K. Rajjoub

had neck surgery in 2010, c6/c7 fused. outcome was terrific. excellent doctor, and not concerned with bed side manners. Dr. Rajjoub is no nonsense get the job done. 2016 need another one done c6/c5 which he stated in 2010 I would eventually need. I'm just glad that he still is practicing.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Listened and helped . Awesome guy. I recoomend him 100%.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Rajjoub did 2 surgeries on my L4/L5 disc. The first one did not work and he had to do the same surgery 3 months later. When I asked him how often this happens to his patients, he stated, about 10%. Lucky me! Well I still am in pain. After going back again Dr. Rajjoub just sent me on to pain management as he thinks his surgery was a success. Some doctors think they do no wrong and if the patient is still in pain it is the patient's fault. His office staff also needs training in how to talk to patients......or I think they need to be replaced. Never want to go back there again.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

The most incompetent man. Should lose his license

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

My first visit; I completed much duplicative paper work and waited 45 mins past my appointment in the waiting room. I then gave all the info again to the nurse? She didn't have an ID badge and was in that room for 1/2 hr. Saw the doctor for about15 minutes and now have to get another MRI. He was the only one who introduced himself and asked how I felt. I waited another 5+ minutes again for the sole front office employee who muttered the whole time she failed to get me an MRI appointment. She said she would call back - that was 3 hrs ago.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I have had 2 neck operation and 4 back operation from falling down a flight of stairs. He is a great DR. if you ask questions he will answers them.The office waits are long but if you want the best Neurosurgeon DR. then the wait is worth it.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Wonderful doctor and staff! Dr. Rajjoub takes the time to discuss the diagnosis, the surgeries, and the treatment play. We were very impressed with his skill. His staff is very knowledgeable and efficient. I am very pleased with this doctor, his staff, and the care that my husband has received.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

A fantastic neuro surgeon. Saved my husbands life. Terrible bed-side manor but we did not care. Has so many patients he typically runs about 3-4 hours behind schedule by the end of the day.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr Rajjaub did neck surgery on me. I had a tree fall on me and it took along time to recover from the damage I had a sleenectomy and needed neck surgery I now have a cadabors bone in my neck fused to my other bones everything seems to be working fine so far.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Does not explain in depth or in laymen's terms the condition. Wait an hour or more to be seen for 5 mins. Seems like and has a good reputation in the area but leaves a lot to be desired as far as bedside manner and explanations.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Rodwan K. Rajjoub's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1972)

• Bcbs Illinois