You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael T. Kolodychak

Dr. Michael T. Kolodychak's Ratings

DR. KOLODYCHAK IS DEF THE BEST SURGEON AROUND! HE SAID THE WORDS TO ME, "I WORK FOR YOU" AND HE DEF MEANT IT. HE CALLED ME THE NIGHT OF MY WISDOM TEETH SURGERY TO SEE HOW I WAS DOING. I ENDED UP BACK IN THE OFFICE A FEW DAYS LATER BC I THOUGHT I WAS HAVING COMPLICATIONS. THEY GOT ME RIGHT IN AND MADE ME FEEL RELIEF PROVING I WAS DOING FINE. HE THEN CALLED ME A FEW DAYS LATER TO MAKE SURE I WAS DOING OK AND TO GIVE ME THE RESULTS OF THE CYST HE REMOVED. I WILL FOREVER GO TO HIM AND YOU WOULD BE SILLY NOT TO DO THE SAME. HE DEF IS THE BEST SURGEON IN THE WORLD! HIS PROFESSIONALISM AND BEDSIDE MANNER DEF NEEDS TO BE APPLAUDED!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

DR. KOLODYCHAK IS BY FAR THE BEST ORAL SURGEON THERE IS. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE BOTH UNDERGOING IMPLANT TREATMENT WITH HIM. HE TAKES ALL THE TIME YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING HE IS GOING TO DO. HE IS KIND AND VERY CARING. WE WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS DENTAL WORK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

My college kids and I all had to get wisdom teeth out in the same year, all with Dr. Kolodychak. He's one of the best doctors I've ever experienced anywhere. The process was clear and thorough. We knew exactly what to expect. He took the time before and after to explain things -- and he called home to follow up personally after each surgery to see how the patient was doing. His professonalism, knowledge and care for the individual is a model that all doctors should follow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2012

Great and helpful doctor, who listens to your concerns and questions. Getting my wisdom teeth removed ended up not being a terrifying ordeal thanks to the doctors staff and bedside manor. I would highly recommend this surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

This is the best oral surgeon!!! Not only is he an excellent doctor he is an excellent person. Even his staff is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

This doctor was excellent. He had the best bedside manner, right up there with Dr. Annon. He should get best Oral Surgeon of the year award. He spoke every detail of what he was going to do with my wisdom teeth and when told that I need something to numb the area before putting in the Novocain shot. He was gentle as well as polite. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2010

Dr. Kolodychak is the best! He is very kind and caring. He explains the complete procedures and always spends alot of time with you. He deserves to be recommeded as the best oral surgeon in Erie!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2000867].votes_count ]]