Ratings for Dr. Alan D. Sherman

Dr. Sherman transformed my life. If you really want to get healthy with proper eating, taking the right supplements and exercise tailored to your body's needs, don't hesitate to follow his advice. I lost 70 pounds in one year, have maintained my goal weight for a full year and look and feel great. My MD has taken me off of all prescription medications. I was on a statin for cholesterol and had been on thyroid medication since I was 13 years old (for 60 years). He cured me of lower back and neck pain and has rehabilitated my knee and ankle to a condition where I can do anything physical I need to do without limping or getting injections. He is the kindest, most caring doctor you could find. Trusting him and following his advice was the best decision I could have made to overcome a lifetime of yoyo dieting, poor eating habits, inactivity and lethargy.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

stay away. He is not an md but acts like one. Will charge you as much as he can.is so ride to hiss staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012