Ratings for Dr. Donald D. Nash

A very good doctor , and staff was helpful .. Kevin D.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

This doctor did surgery on me twice and found the bacteria that was causing the problem when many other doctors couldn't! Wonderful and caring, would trust my life to him again!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

dr. nash is the best dr i have ever met! he is at the top of his field. i needed 3 surgeries...he made me feel very comfortable and reassured with his wealth of knowledge of my problem. his bed side manor is the best his nurses are awesome and his after care is top of the line. the way he closed me after surgery i cannot see the scar! he really is a HUGE BLESSING to his patients and the hospital and the whole community! when my husband needed surgery, he knew right away who he would have do it! dr nash is the only surgeon i truly trust! God Bless You Dr. Nash!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

This is an incredible human being and a fabulous surgeon.He performed surgery on our disabled daughter ,this was last October and he has been in our thoughts since.Thank you Dr.Nash,Anna just won a qualifying medal for the summer Special Olympics,in your honor.God bless you.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Nash did my surgery years ago..about 6 years ago to be exact. This physician, this man, this person gave me a life again. He performed a surgery so major on me that I could never ever repay this man for what he has done for me. Even just 2 years ago I came to him and asked him to help me find a surgeon for my dad...and he did. He is a God fearing man and his personality in itself is a reason to go to him. Thank you Dr. Nash.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Nash is very knowledgable not only in the field of general surgery but also in the field of family medicine. He explains everything in detail to his patients before and after any procedure so that the patient is very well informed of his/her condition at all times. He provides quality time to his patients, and will ensue into whatever claims are necessary for the patient to have proper medical care. An excellent, very experienced surgeon with with God's giventh guidance to operate in his patients. Very respectful, religious, humble individual that, by my own experience and in my presence, is called from many out of state hospitals and doctors for, with his blessed hands, provide the most needed quality care for other doctors' patients in their time of need. His staff, especially Susan Jackson, is the best team out there in the medical practice. Dr. Nash will fight for his patients rights. Highly recommended. His daughter is also a doctor (pediatrics) with similar principles.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Nash is the most personable physician I have ever met. His knowledge and experience place him in the upper echelon of respected surgeons. I would not have felt any more comfortable with anyone else. He's the best...thanks...

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Donald D. Nash's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oak Park, IL