Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Pickart

I never have to wait more than 10 minutes. The staff is awesome. So friendly and welcoming. Dr.Pickart is wonderful so understanding and compassionate. He did such a wonderful job on my undereyes. Thank you !

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

The office staff is pleasant, professional and efficient. Kind, caring. Dr. Pickart is extremely knowledgeable, empathetic and goes out of his way to help. I would highly recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

My visit to Pickart Plastic Surgery was informative.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

My experience with Dr. Pickart and staff is always very professional and friendly. Dr. Pickart is very knowledgeable in his craft. From the front office staff to doctor, a wonderful experience! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Now the office really matches the people there – you guys are simply wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Great response from doctor whenever I call or email. Staff very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I met this Dr. after being diagnosed with Breast Cancer and looking at a double mastectomy with reconstruction. My first appointment I broke down crying in his office. He held my hand and assured me everything would be okay and this is why he got into plastic surgery. As my treatment progressed I had an infection from the mastectomy that prevented the original plan for the reconstruction. It was Dr. Pickart that told me that I needed a transflap and that while he would love to learn how to do it, he was not the one I should employ. There was no financial reason for him to refer me to another Dr. but he had my best interest at heart. After having 4 surgeries with the other Dr. I started to have the permanent stitches become infected. Dr. Pickart was the one I turned back to for the scar revision. During all of this I have had to have 6 different Drs and not one of them can hold a candle to the bedside manner of Dr. Pickart. Dr calls the night before to go over the plan, then goes over the plan the day of surgery... then after you go home, calls and tells you how it went and sees how you are doing. Not even my cancer Dr. did any of that. His staff is equally amazing and treated my husband and myself like family. If anyone would like to call me and ask me more questions, you can get my phone number from Dr. Pickart. Just tell them this story and they will know who I am.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Michael Pickart is a man of integrity & a surgeon of whom I hold the utmost respect. Having been obese the majority of my life, then losing nearly 100 pounds, I found myself quite depressed & distraught with my physical appearance after the weight loss. Attending a seminar was one of the best decisions I made. He was very welcoming, forthcoming, direct & informative in his approach to explaining what can be done for individuals who have experienced large weight losses & are left with excessive skin. I have had a body lift as well as a breast lift/reduction. At every step along the way, Dr. Pickart has been supportive & helpful. He is readily available to answer questions, provide support and give reassurance as needed. In my opinion I would encourage anyone who is even thinking about some type of plastic/body enhancing surgery, to definitely at least have a consultation with Dr. Pickart prior to allowing any other surgeon perform a procedure on you. He is one of “The” Best!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

My wife had a facelift surgery and I have also had treatments with Dr. Picard. He is one of the last doctors who actually give you time and care about you as a patient. He actually talked us out of procedures which he would have made money on, but would have been to our detriment. He is kind, and very knowledgable. SK - Ventura County

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Michael C. Pickart's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental
Kaiser-Permanente
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never have to wait more than 10 minutes. The staff is awesome. So friendly and welcoming. Dr.Pickart is wonderful so understanding and compassionate. He did s..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tube sirujia facial. Estoy my contenta con los resulta dos. Se lo recomendaria a mis amigas. "

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office staff is pleasant, professional and efficient. Kind, caring. Dr. Pickart is extremely knowledgeable, empathetic and goes out of his way to help. I wo..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visit to Pickart Plastic Surgery was informative."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Pickart and staff is always very professional and friendly. Dr. Pickart is very knowledgeable in his craft. From the front office staff t..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Now the office really matches the people there – you guys are simply wonderful!"

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great response from doctor whenever I call or email. Staff very helpful."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met this Dr. after being diagnosed with Breast Cancer and looking at a double mastectomy with reconstruction. My first appointment I broke down crying in his ..."

October 9, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael C."

October 20, 2013