Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Innerfield

Best Doctor ever. He is the only doctor I would go to and trust for my heart!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Our Internist said my wife needed to have an Echo done and an appointment was made with this doctor. After not getting results for almost a month we called to inquire and were told all is well and we could expect the results in the mail.After two more weeks we called again only to be told the the echo never came out and we have to start from the beginning. Question yourself can you trust a doctor that says the results are fine from a test that did not work.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Horrible physician! Please stay far away! I have never encountered anyone who is more unprofessional, rude, incompetent and arrogant. This doctor nearly killed my boyfriend. He argued with him that he did not have hypertension and should abruptly stop his blood pressure medication. He said that young adults do not have hypertension meanwhile my boyfriend almost died without his medication!!! He insisted his blood pressure was in his head! Run for your life!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Michael L. Innerfield's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Suffern, NY