Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Kent

It has been years since i was treated by Dr. Kent for a back injury i obtained while on the job. The company i had worked for insisted i be treated at doctors care clinic. The experience was something i will never forget. Dr. Kent was completely unprofessional, and in my honest opinion, cruel. Be warned.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Had the worst visits . Would not listen ... Wouldnt let me talk . He needs to just do paper work n let someone else be the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

The worst doctor he is the type of doctor that knows everything and doesn't listen to the patient. Makes you feel like you are on probation or something. If you are truly hurt or hurting pay the extra money and go to the er. Medical board needs to yank his license.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I went to Dr.Care,Dr.Kent 03/12.I was almost out of an antidepressant & my Dr's office was closed.I had been on the same antidepressant for years.My mother was with me thought the complete visit.He asked me several questions.I NEVER mentioned hurting myself or anyone else. Then Mobil cerise arrived. I was never told ANYTHING .After two hours at Dr.Kents offic.I went to the desk & asked why was I left waiting & was told he was with other patients. I told them I had the company at my house & could not wait any longer. So I left a note with my phone # & to please call if he could fill my script.The sheriffs dept. came to my house & picked me up stating I was being committed To an inpatient PSY. hospital.I had never been seen by a psychiatrist or needed any type of mental health.Dr.Kent never even mentioned a committal form. I was sent to in pt.psych hosp.After 72 hours released on same RX.I had no idea he signed a committal form & WHY? PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU,

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Kent works at DoctorsCare--a walk-in clinic. He, and all the staff are excellent. The clinic is spotlessly clean, & everyone is friendly and helpful. Wait time is very reasonable, the care thorough and all is done with kindness. They treat minor emergencies as well as illnesses & are much quicker and nicer than the ER. AND much less expensive too!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

Dr. Stephen A. Kent's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Clarksville, TN