Ratings for Dr. Samarth L. Reddy

Dr Reddy is the best doctor , we could never get more informed up to date doctor ,if there is a way he will do it . We had our friend go to Dr Reddy his former doctor told him to go home and live his life after the last chemo didn't bring down the PSA .Now in Dr Reddy's care and a different treatment ,his PSA HAS COME DOWN from 58 to 36 in about a month 😀 God Bless this man ,

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr Reddy's practice is more concerned about making money than helping patients. In may last visit,i was stranded for 1.5 hours past my appointment before i was seen by Dr. Reddy

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

STTAFF SEEMS UNCONCERNED. WITH LITTLE FOLLOW UP

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Reedy is very highly respected as an oncologist and is very compassionate with his patients. He never gives up, and does everything possible to bring treatment of cancer to a successful conclusion. He is extremely well informed on the latest drugs and treatments; he is the complete professional. Absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Reddy saved my husband's life. He is an incredible doctor -- knowledgeable, caring, thoroughly up to date. If you need cancer treatment, and turn to Dr. Reddy, you will receive the best of care.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Dr. Reddy has been my doctor for over 4 years and he is simply wonderful. He is always looking out for my best interest and is very supportive in the decisions I make regarding my healthcare. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a hematologist.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Dr. Samarth L. Reddy's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reddy is the best doctor , we could never get more informed up to date doctor ,if there is a way he will do it . We had our friend go to Dr Reddy his former ..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reddy's practice is more concerned about making money than helping patients. In may last visit,i was stranded for 1.5 hours past my appointment before i was ..."

January 20, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=27575'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 7, 2014