Ratings for Dr. Lawrence A. Mottl

Don't really know what to say here. I went to see him for chest pain, then kept asking if I wanted antibiotics when there was no infection and nothing of the sort was mentioned. Another time I had strep throat he wanted to give me perscription pain meds for it. Sometimes I wonder if he has memory issues or simply isn't listening when you talk to him. I think he may have been confusing me with another patient for one of these issues.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

He was rude, when I tried to explain something about a surgery I had he told me I was wrong and that when he proves me wrong I better apologize to him. I was right, and when he read I was right he got all defensive and after that everything he said was rude and we eventually got into a small argument and he didn't even finish the appointment, just walked out on me hysterically crying. I wouldn't go to him again if I was dying and he was the only doctor who was there! I saw him for two appointments and both times were bad experiences. Never had a problem with another doctor in my life!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

This doctor didn't seem interested in what was going on. He was not comforting and I actually left his office in tears.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. Lawrence A. Mottl's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1977)

MB Health