Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Kutner

This doctor released me from the ER having only done a CT scan. I had severe symptoms including complete loss of feeling on left side. I told him I was hospitalized 3 weeks ago in severe septic shock with multi organ failure. I was in critical condition in the ICU for 7 days. I told this doctor that they didn't diagnose the cause of my illness. I now came to the ER and told this doctor I felt I have probably figured out the cause of my hospitalization and my terrible abdominal pain and numbness and tingling down my leg. He acted like I was crazy and how dare I challenge him and that nothing was wrong with me. I told him 2 years prior I had an aneurysm of my left epigastric artery with a stent placement. I felt it was sohow failing and probably causing my symptoms. However, he said th ct scan showed I had no stent and told me I didn't need to be in the ER, and implied I was lying. I was treated disrespectfully by this doctor and received substandard care in light of my symptomology.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Charles J. Kutner's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1983)

Secure Horizons