Ratings for Dr. Beth A. Cohen

My teenage daughter loves Dr. Cohen (as much as a teenage girl can admit to loving anything!) and so do I. Friendly, straightforward, calm--highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

She has good rapport with me and my two teen age daughters. However the staff rating is very poor. Always a wait and they are not that friendly. I put up with them solely because of the doctors.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

We saw Dr. Cohen for our first neonatal visit. We had to wait a hour to see her, and we found her unfriendly and unhelpful. She did not have good rapport with either us or our baby.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

We love Dr. Cohen. The "we" being me and both of my children. She has a great rapport with them adn always remains calm, even in a crisis. At the same time, she is a warm person and explains things very well so you do not worry. The wait can be VERY long at her office though (even for a sick visit)which is a drawback. However, other members of the group will see your children if need be and they have sick visits on weekends which is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2006

Dr. Beth A. Cohen's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1985)