Ratings for Dr. Philippe J. Quilici

I wouldn't recommend. A long wait each time in the office. Most of the time the nurse practitioner sees you, he pops in. Heavy scarring for no reason.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Maybe for lap bands, but I wouldn't use him as a surgeon

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

1) He charged for the initial consultation. They didn't tell me there would be a charge when I made the appointment or even at the time of the appointment. They just sent a bill which was non-reimbursable by insurance. (2) If you get a surgery with Dr. Quilici he charges a $600 "Program Fee" which you have to pay directly to him and it is non-reimbursable by insurance. Guess the thousands he collects from insurance and co-pays just aren't enough. (3) At every office appointment I've had to wait between one and two hours to be seen. (4) First and second appointment he saw me for under 5 minutes while he asked questions from a computer. I guess he did the surgery, but I couldn't tell you because I never saw him before the operating room, in the operating room before I was put to sleep or after I woke up.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I had gastric bypass in August 08 from Dr. Quilici.He is the best. I had no complications at all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very knowledgable, yet down to earth. Dr. Quilici explains everything you need to know in layman's terms so that you fully understand the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Philippe J. Quilici's Credentials

• Univ D'Aix-Marseille Ii, Uer De Med, Marseille, France (Grad. 1979)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union