Ratings for Dr. David M. Sortisio

I would highly recommend Dr Sortisio. He has helped me and my family with several different problems. He had my daughter back on the field with two visits! I can't tell you how important this was to her. He doesn't take our insurance, but he is worth every penny!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Went to see dr Dave on a recommendation of a co worker. I had back and neck pain that has been getting worse with age. I literally have tried everything. The ortho couldn't wait to sharpen his scalpel and operate. I'm so thankful to my friend for sending me to this man! I have almost complete relief And I'm able to jog again for the first time in ten years. Thank you Dr Dave!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Can't say enough great things about Dr Dave and his staff! I went everywhere first- Other chiro's, MD's and two PT's and they all made me worse. Within one week Dr Dave had me feeling 20 years younger. Instant relief! He is the best- and i have seen chiro's my whole life also. Only negative is they don't take my insurance but when you are as successful as they are I guess they don't need it. Its a fun office and every time I stop in I see someone I know getting treatment, they must take care of half the county! I give them my highest possible recommendation

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

After back injurys sustained from a car crash. Dr. Dave has proven himself to be a life savior.I've been a patient for many years.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013