Ratings for Dr. Ben-Emir Sanchez

He forced my infant son's fore-skin down and tore it. My baby was less than 3 months old. He told me he had to check it. I had worked for Urologists for 14 years prior to that point and knew better - this can cause phimosis and should NEVER be done. My husband took one look at the blood in my son's diaper and vowed never to let Dr. Sanchez touch him again. We found another pediatrician immediately, We felt he never approved of our not circumcising our son and clearly he had no experience with uncircumcised male infants. (for some stupid reason this site is offended by the word fore-skin, hence the unnecessary hyphen)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Never on time. Example: 08:30 appointment (when they open) and not a single doctor present until 09:45. Doesn't appear to view our daughter's history as we have been in the office four times for the same ailment and received four different diagnosis. Attempts to explain the history are cut short. We do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

My daughter went to him for 2 years and he never knew her name. He was always in a rush and was annoyed with any questions I had. Nunez and Mirella are the 2 best doctors there, very awesome docs! However if I requested mirella, he would walk in instead.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011