Ratings for Dr. Tekie Debrezion

He is a very caring, thorough Dr. He's always returned my calls, even called when we were in the ER.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

This doctor is rude and clueless about his own patient. He is my family doctor but everytime I need to talk to him about my situation. He doesn't even know what the call is for or anything that is going on. I know it's a protocol to ask questions from your patients but once it's too much, you seem clueless and unprofessional. He never followed up with me about any of my abnormal blood tests. Talks loud and rude and incompetent. Kaiser should fire him!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

He did told me I shouldn't be taking a medication then he proceeded to prescribe it. When I got to the pharmacy, they sent me back to his office because it required a hand written prescription. By the time I finally got the handwritten script, I had been at Kaiser 2 hours. I was so frustrated I left Kaiser and decided I would fill it at my local drug store. When I dropped off the script, they told me they couldn't fill it because the doctor had altered the date, making the prescription invalid. I have wasted so much time due to this doctors carelessness. Very unprofessional. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Best doctor ... Love this doctor very smart.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014