You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Esther Lee

I went To this doctor for 8 years ill and suffered for 8 years finally I took list of everything i had been going to her for hoping she would find a connection, She didn't even read the list she just said I can't treat you for all this in 15 minutes. I said I've been coming to you for eight years and this is everything I've came to you for and I'm still getting worse and you have that say to me? I went straight to your administration reported her went to a different doctor.... I sure hope she knows more by now Or at least cares enough to try to help somebody who has a chronic illness. I went over on my lab work that she had ran Over the years and so many red flags that she never even told me about, I was appalled and still am. I suppose if you're just going to her for normal situations she's fine but if you have a chronic illness and need answers she is not the one for you.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Fantastic doctor!! I have been seeing her for years and love her. She has caught a few issues with me that were barely noticeable but she caught it before it got worse. Takes her time and is very thorough! I almost don't want to review her because don't want her to get to overwhelmed with new patients but I have to give her credit where credit is due.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Excellent, caring, clinician. On-time, willing to squeeze patients in for urgent matters. Excellent bedside manner, knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Esther Lee's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1994)

Wellpoint