Ratings for Dr. Drew C. Dayton

Awesome, Friendly and knowledgeable. My wife is not a big fan of the eye doctor but Dr. Dayton put her at ease.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Dayton is the ABLOLUTE BEST eye doctor I have ever seen. He took the time to really listen to my concerns and his staff was fabulous. I HIGHLY recommend him to all my friends and family. I also enjoyed his cheerful personality and caring attitude. He was extrtemely helpful and knowledgeable. The relaxed atmosphere and helpful staff was greatly appreciated. Thank you Dr. Dayton for an overwhelmingly positive experience and I will DEFINITELY be back!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Dayton is extremly knowledgable & helpful in the field of optometry. I found him to be an honest, sincere, & genuine person who is truly concerned about his patients and the health of their eyes. I highly recommend Dr. Dayton to everybody for their eye health needs. Kathy S.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

He was nice and knew the best Toric lenses for me the first time, though I had tried several types with other doctors before, and had never found a brand that worked for me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

Dr. Drew C. Dayton's Credentials

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1990)