Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Levin

Dr Levin performed a varicocelectomy on me 4 years ago and since then I have severe nerve damage in my genitals to the extent of losing my job, being on disability and barely being able to walk some days. Worst part is it seemed like he didn't really give a crap and didn't want to accept responsibility for destroying my life. Stay AWAY form Dr. Levin is the best advice I can give you

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I thought Dr. Levin and the entire staff were fantastic. My visit was efficient, informative, and I felt like the doctor gave me his undivided attention! All of my questions were answered and my condition for which I saw him, has improved significantly under his care. I would recommend this urology group to anyone in need of a urologist!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

wonderful- very sharp and really wanted to help. Young Dr. but I felt very comfortable with him and am pleased with our interaction.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

He listened to me; has a great bedside manner. I'm not leaking anymore after surgery! Recommended him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Failed to tell me I still had kidney stones and an ovarian cyst, which showed up on my latest x -ray. He told me he reviewed the x-ray and saw no reason to why I would still be in pain, told me to just take some tylenol and wait a few days. I had to get a second opinion where I found relief to my problems.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Extremely knowledgeable about my additional conditions. Took extra precautions due to them when it came to my surgery. Kind, thorough, compassionate. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

Dr. Michael E. Levin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Levin is originally from Chicago, Illinois although raised in Phoenix. He received his medical degree from the University of Arizona. Dr. Levin completed his surgery and urology training at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, New York. Dr. Levin has received many awards, has participated in medical research, and has been published numerous times. His special areas of interest in addition to general urology is minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, kidney masses and stones and incontinence. Dr. Levin is on the staff of Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital and Northwest Medical Center. He is board certified and affiliated with American Urologic Association, Arizona Urologic Association and Western Section American Urologic Association.

• English

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 1995)
  • Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

AHC