Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Levin

Dr Levin performed a varicocelectomy on me 4 years ago and since then I have severe nerve damage in my genitals to the extent of losing my job, being on disability and barely being able to walk some days. Worst part is it seemed like he didn't really give a crap and didn't want to accept responsibility for destroying my life. Stay AWAY form Dr. Levin is the best advice I can give you

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I thought Dr. Levin and the entire staff were fantastic. My visit was efficient, informative, and I felt like the doctor gave me his undivided attention! All of my questions were answered and my condition for which I saw him, has improved significantly under his care. I would recommend this urology group to anyone in need of a urologist!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

wonderful- very sharp and really wanted to help. Young Dr. but I felt very comfortable with him and am pleased with our interaction.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

He listened to me; has a great bedside manner. I'm not leaking anymore after surgery! Recommended him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Failed to tell me I still had kidney stones and an ovarian cyst, which showed up on my latest x -ray. He told me he reviewed the x-ray and saw no reason to why I would still be in pain, told me to just take some tylenol and wait a few days. I had to get a second opinion where I found relief to my problems.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Extremely knowledgeable about my additional conditions. Took extra precautions due to them when it came to my surgery. Kind, thorough, compassionate. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

Dr. Michael E. Levin's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Alberta Dental Services Corporation