Ratings for Dr. Nyamekye Laird

Extremely knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable to confide.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Laird is an excellent doctor. She helped me uncover a lot of good information about how I was looking at things. I was able to get in touch with my feelings and while I am still working through some things, I feel a lot better now than before.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I feel I really benefited from her counseling. We quickly identified the key area of concern. Very insightful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I think Dr. Laird was very helpful whatever it was I needed, and if she didn't have the knowledge of something tried her best to help or direct me to the right person.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

This doctor is a joke. She is very determined to prove herself right no matter what the parents of her patient thinks. She believes your opinion doesn't matter if you disagree with her. If you disagree with her and voice it she becomes very nasty. Her recommendation to me was to have therapy with my child's other parent who was arrested and persecuted for domestic violence towards me. She does not care about anyone being a victim of DV by another parent. She is extremely pushy and does not like to hear what you have to say.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014