Ratings for Dr. Vivian C. Aboko-Cole Hicks

Very very very very very rude. Cam I make that anymore clear?

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone. She was great when I first started going to her. However in the past two years she has become nonprofessional. The last time she admitted me to the hospital she never came and discharged via fact. If you need refills on any medications you can count on not getting them for at least a week late. Also, the staff is not allowed to ask her a question once she is seeing patients because it interrupts her "flow." Apparently it is time she retires. She is also not thought well of by nurses at the hospital.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

She's a 1 doctor show, so sometimes you don't get seen at exactly your appointment time, but I have to say - I've always thought it was worth waiting for. She's very knowledgeable, she listens to MY concerns regarding medicines/treatment and she won't leave the exam room until she has answered all of your questions. I've been seeing her since 1987 and have recommended her to at least 2 of my friends who now also use her as their primary doctor. In my perception, She may be small, but she is mighty.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I would not recommend this docotor to anyone!! Trusted this doctor to help and all I got was harmful side affects from medication she gave me and she didn't want to stop the medication.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr Hicks is very interested in you as a person. I have referred others to her as well and they all feel the way I do.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Saved my life - Through God's Grace & the attention to detail of Dr. Hicks, My colon cancer was discovered early and now I am a 7 year lover of life & faith in this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Vivian C. Aboko-Cole Hicks's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)