Ratings for Dr. Anna R. Niesen

Dr. Niesen is simply wonderful. On my first visit she asked detailed questions about my own and my family's medical history, and she has continued to be thorough at every visit. She listens to my concerns and is never dismissive. She takes her time with her patients and it is obvious she really cares about them. She talks about lifestyle changes as an important component, rather than just prescribing medications or ordering test after test. I originally went to her with GI concerns, but as complicating factors came up, she was knowledgeable enough to help me deal with them even though they weren't exactly in her field. Her office staff is personable and helpful- they remembered my name after just a few visits. Without Dr. Niesen, I doubt I'd be as healthy as I am now. I greatly respect her skill, and I like her as a person.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Have been going to Dr. Niesen since 1983. An excellent doctor who really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Anna R. Niesen's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)