Ratings for Dr. Charles H. Bozeman

i've heard great things about dr. bozeman himself, but unfortunately have never met him. his staff is horrible, especially Ina. (pronounced eye-na). saw her for a while, she was horrible. i went there with joint pains and she called me nasty and said i needed to take a shower cause i was gross and she didnt want to see me. called me fat. and didnt address my joint problems. went again for joints and back and another doc. listened and was nice, but only did a blood test to see if i had arthritis. she didnt even bother to look at me. my mom went with back pains and they told her she needed a breast reduction. turns out she has arthritis in her back. Ina also accused my husband of being on drugs. pretty much they are mean and unknowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Great staff. Bozeman is very knowledgable. Obviously he has dedicated his life to serving his patients. Always takes plenty of time to see his me. Probably why he is usually behind schedule, but I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Refuses to see new patients. My annual check-up was performed by a Nurse Practitioner who misdiagnosed problems. Annual check-up did not even include a urinalysis.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Best doctor I have ever used and I have used him for many years. I would trust Dr. Bozeman with my entire family and in fact he treats my entire family from ob to geriatric. Love Dr Bozeman and staff!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Have used Dr. Bozeman for over twenty five years. He is the only physician I would trust, completely with my life and that of my children. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and genuinely cares about his patients. I often see one of the FNPs because his schedule is so booked but if there is an issue, he always comes into the room to offer his opinion/diagnosis, necessary treatment.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Apparently you get what you pay for. Had to take my newborn everyday for the 1st five weeks. They told me she was just cranky and constipated. Switched Dr to find out I was not producing enough milk and my daughter was literally starving to death.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

VERY nice man. Unfortunately, you never get to see him. Out of 10 scheduled visits I think I saw him twice. Also said knee pain in high school was growing pains. A few years later I had to go through extensive physical therapy due to a problem that had nothing to do with growth.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Great doctor! Very knowledgable. Concerned and caring. The wait may be a little longer than average, but he sees very ill geriatric patients along with delivering babies, which come on their own time!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

He is very concerned about his patients. When you are dealing with an OB doctor, you have to realize they are not going to be on time. They do have to deliever babies when the baby decides it is time.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

has way too many patients to handle. All about money and not your health whatsovever

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

Dr. Charles H. Bozeman's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sevierville, TN