Ratings for Dr. James Y. SONG

Poor bedside manner. I didn't know much about my diagnosis and he said I could read about it on the internet (I thought most physicians discouraged this?), and was wishy-washy when I asked for specific web sites he'd recommend ("hmm, maybe WebMD or similar site"). Not thorough. When I decided to seek a second opinion from another neurologist, many blood tests were ordered to gather more information since the diagnosis wasn't one that could be accurately made without ruling out many other diseases with similar symptoms. I would not recommend Dr. Song to someone looking for a neurologist.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

He knows alot about migraines and it great for migraine managment. But if you have and type of chronic pain disease (fibromyalgia, Multiple slcerosis, hell even arthritis) he jusrt puts you on atnidepessants and tells you to just "deal with it" hes not good at managening chronic pain, he also will not refer you to a pain managment doc. he refused to send me to one. if he would refer me or treated my pain i'd still be with him. sucks when docs dont understand pain is a disease in its self (chronic pain that is)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. James Y. SONG's Credentials

• Anhui Med Coll, Hefei, Anhui, China (242-57 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA