Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Wildemuth

There is no one better than Dr. Brian!! He's the absolute best at what he does!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I have been receiving adjustments from Dr Brian for many years, usually from injuries from soccer. He is knowlegeable and always listens to me before treating me. I recommend all my friends and family to him. I am always able to get an appointment on the same day too...

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Love Dr. B! I've had my fair share of snowboarding injuries & just general work related overuse injuries & Dr B helps me get up and moving again. He finds "things" in my body without a mention and puts me back together. I've been to other chiropractors before but none have come close to the level of attention to detail & compassion that Dr. Brian shows. I've recommend him to many of my own patients, friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Great sports injury doctor... No matter what my injury is, Dr B always helps me with my pain and gets me back on the field quickly. Very reliable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I have been to others and Dr. Brain is the best for listening, being available and always making me feel better and healthy. My son adores him as well and he has helped with many local high schools. Great practice, great Dr.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011