Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Gammage

Dr Gammage is amazing! His wife, Sue, helps run the front desk and assists him during procedures. I was extremely anxious at my first appointment and he put me at ease immediately. He has a gentle nature and explains everything he does as he goes. It was by far the best experience I've had when dealing my hereditary gum disease. I adore him and his wife! I would recommend him to anyone. Love, love him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I called to ask some general questions about price, recovory period,etc on a dental implaint. The lady, who claimed she can answer some general questions, who answered the phone answered a few questions in a tone as if I was bothering her and than told me " that she was not going to answer anymore questions and I had to come in to ask any more questions" for a fee of course. If this is how a new, anxious patient is treated I can't imagine how my experience would turn out. I found another specialist who was very kind to me on the phone and answered my questions in a professional and reassuring manner. I am grading this dentist on his staff. I never took the opportunity to meet him due to the lady answering the phone being so rude.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011