Ratings for Dr. John M. Andersen

He has been my doctor for 25yrs. and I have always found him to be extremely caring, intelligent, and helpful. He was meant to be in medicine. Geraldine

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I changed my primary doctor after trying to schedule a second appointment, where they wanted be to wait a month to be seen for chronic headaches. The staff member that I spoke to was exceptionally rude and was obviously frustrated with me. When I told her that I needed a sooner appointment because I had to visit the ER for the severity of my headaches, she responded that I should have followed up within five days of my ER visit. I was unaware that I need to do that. She acted as though it was my fault that I had to wait a month to see the doctor. I was hoping the headaches would subside, when they didn't I called the office. I could not believe how rude she was to me! I immediately scheduled with another practice and was able to get an appointment for less than a week away.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

He is a very gentle, and open-minded doctor. He takes the time to listen to your problem (s), and evaluates thoroughly. The office is very busy at times, so it may not be for someone who likes "quick in and quick out." But in turn, this means if you need more than 10 minutes, then he will take the time to listen and examine you. The staff is nice. He see everyone, no matter your insurance. He's a great doctor! He is an old fashioned primary family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. John M. Andersen's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Pottstown, PA