Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Huh

I arrived for my colonoscopy after confirming twice the location and time and doing all the prep. Dr Huh is not here today ! His scheduler is rude, doesn't return phone calls and confirmed a non existent appointment. Do not use this office! Fortunately a doctor from another practice agreed to fit me in so I wouldn't have to prep again. Dr Huh might be a fine doctor but he is not supervising his staff .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Stay away! I thought my 5-year colonoscopy was covered by "Obama Care" the new ACA. What the office didn't tell me was that they don't take my insurance - but said "with your insurance there will be a $650 co-pay, which I paid the day of the procedure. But the real shocker came 3 months later - a bill from the anesthesiologist for over $10,000.00! None of this was specified before the procedure, but they did say "you may get a seperate bill from ...." This is a racket. It is horrible, and a great example of why our health care is in the mess it is. By the way, the medicare reimbursement rate for this procedure is just over $100.00.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Day prior to the procedure your told not to eat solid food and drink the prep. Which is nasty. The day of procedure i was dehydrayed and almost faited, yet the front desk told me that they are running late so instead of taking me in at 10 AM I waited until 12 noon. This is not a good practice and I do not recomend the office. I like dr. Huh, but the staff is terrible

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Huh wasted my time and set me back. All tests he ordered needed to be ordered again by another office because he did not order them correctly. He is rude, cocky and does not care about solving the issues. If he has any real medical knowledge he doesn't use it and doesn't seem to care. Don't bother making an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Waited 45 minutes to see Dr. Huh for a total of 4 minutes. He was uninterested in explaining my diagnosis and did not address all of my symptoms. He was very rude and cocky. He did not return my phone calls when I was having an allergic reaction to the medication. The receptionist should be fired. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I had a fantastic experience with Dr Chuck Huh. I went to see him for some infected polyps on my colon. He was very gentle, kind and understanding. I was extremely comfortable allowing him access to the necessary orifices to treat my malady. Next time my polyps flare up I know exactly who I'm going to call.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Huh is absolutely fantastic. I have divirticulitous and he has been a tremendous help to me. He is very personable and I would only recommend him to anybody for Gastro work.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

After a 50 minute wait, I saw Dr. Huh for a total of 5 minutes. This was for a routine colonoscopy, so my complaint is not with the doctor; it is with the extremely rude lady who schedules the actual procedures, who eventually told me that it would be in my best interest to find another physician. I wonder if Dr. Huh is aware?

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Huh was very nice. I ended up getting an endoscope done which also went fine. The nursing staff was also very nice. What I didn't like was paying what I thought was my $150 copay the morning of my procedure. Then I receive a bill for $150 over 2 months later from their office for the copay. When I called to inquire about the charge since I had a receipt I was informed what I had paid the morning of my procedure was a "facility fee" I have never heard of this before and was rather upset. I felt like it was pretty sneaky the way it was done instead of someone explaining what the fee was and that I would be billed later for my actual copay. Needless to say I will not be using this place again!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I went in because my PCP found a bad liver test on me. Dr. Huh diagnosed me and explained the problem in terms that anyone could understand. He calls me personally when we have to talk, a real plus. He is excellent and patient.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Charles J. Huh's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1996)