Ratings for Dr. Felix Springfield

I was a patient from family recommendation, but saw it was unfortunately more of a money pile than proper professional experience when my family went there. I found it out to be more of a cosmetic office than a medical office because of such things. The prices kept going up and I was never sure what the operations were for. My family member had it even worse, paying early for many services, she decided to have another dentist complete. Also, during a root canal, I explicitly felt pain during and after, and I had to bite my tongue, as the multiple injections did nothing, possibly administered rushedly. This happened with a family member as well. Alas, I am sure, this office can do lots of things, but most likely better at the cosmetic, than the surgical, and I hope the professionalism has improved drastically in how they do business for future patients. Nice staff, but makes sense considering the high costs to be paid.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Springfield is a really good dentist it would help if he'd take insurance so the cost wouldn't be so high. I would never refer anyone else here due to that alone. #crooked and money hungry#

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014