Ratings for Dr. Bernard W. Shelton

He appeared to be a good doctor to me. he always address my problems, until the very end. He said there was no medicine in my urine when I KNEW THERE WAS CAUSE I ALWAYS TOOK MY MEDICINE. I think he may have though I WAS THE POLICE. OTHER THAN DROPPING ME LIKE A HOT POTATO WHEN I REALLY NEEDED HIM . Dr.SHELTON I wish you thr best. God bless. IF YOU ARE REINSTATED CHANGE YOUR STAFF.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Very great doctor if your urine wasn't good he couldn't help you but would send you to someone who can and that would get the people made and they made threats about calling this and that and that is why the DEA got involved because of the fens and drug dealers he kicked out of his office.... sad this man don't deserve this!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Shelton was a great help for me he's the only one got my B.P. under control and kept itgood he kept my pain under control he was a very good Dr. To me he also helped.e with my sugar didn't know I had till Dr Shelton treated me an got it under control I think he's a great Dr A great person..he helped me get off street DRUGS I can go on an on

Submitted April 13, 2017

Never answers phone. Never know if prescription(s) are going to be called in to pharmacy. Awful ethics! Office staff is unefficient, rude, and lazy. Takes an urine sample everytime; that's okay. But then when you find out that you've had an urinary track infection>WOW! BS is/was all out for the almighty dollar He deserves what he got. BAD DR

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

The few times I've seen him he was very knowledgeable and took the time to get a full history. I did have some concerns about his ethics after what I was told by the person who recommended him. I am very upset to hear about his license being suspended, and after reading so many negative reviews. He treated me fairly and I'll be seeing him again when his office opens.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Revoking door doctor. Gets you addicted- then will cut you off- even if you are having clean urine. Only out for the $$$$$$$!!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Uncountless rude sexual remarks asking me to take shirt bra off while checking my heart then groped my breasts and asked if their real, worst doctor Ive ever seen. Shame on you Dr. Shelton AKA Dr pervert!!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

The staff is unprofessional and rude. Never remembers what he's talking about easily side tracked, when having lupus, sciatica, 3 herniated disc, a closed head injury an my concerns of losing 25 lbs in 40 days was a concern he had no concern! Diagnosed me with scoliosis but SSI says he never wrote that in my file. The women who do "favors" for him get whatever script they want with no illnesses known. DEA raiding his office throws a red flag as well as many pharmacies not taking his specific scripts because it's written by him. Shelton is too busy looking at homes to buy, going to Canada, and his staff whom he probably pays extra for his secrets. Taking a person cold turkey off a benzo is NOT a good idea and he will be held accountable for any serious reaction to patients who have positive urine test and a REAL CHRONIC ILLNESS!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

this doctor is a drug dealer!!!!! give vicodin to everyone loves to give out oxycodone!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Terrible him and the staff. Every month is pay to urine in a cup, take vitals, hopefully get to see Bernard and listen to staff talk about and complain about Dr. I take a urine test twice a month for probation and my meds show positive as the should, or I would not tell P.O. I was on them Then I get in Dr. Office and they say my levels are low or are not there B.S. if all his patients got together he would be in trouble just by his bedside manner...

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015