Ratings for Dr. Vicky Surratt

If you want to sit around and wait for up to an hour for your scheduled appointment this is your treatment provider! But one thing, she schedules appointments everything repeated hour for only 45 minutes. Typically, treatment provider schedule their appointments every hour allowing the 45 to 50 minute therapeutic hour to take place with a 10 minute break. Since she is greedy, she does not do this and therefore she is consistently late because no one can go back to back without even a 10 second break. By the end of the day the last patient is typically waiting over an hour. She is also very cold and uncaring. I tried to give everyone an opportunity and unfortunately, I feel like I gave her too much of an opportunity. I feel she is not only a poor therapist but also up for example because her time management skills are horrendous. She never apologizes either. There of been times that I have even seen her get tired during a session to where she is having to fight to keep her eyes open. Luckily, I have gone elsewhere and no longer utilize her services.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I've been seeing Vicky for a year now. She is consistently late to our scheduled appointment. I've been called to reschedule my appointments numerous times with no explanation. I ran our of medication because I was rescheduled. I telephoned her office and left messages. I did not receive a call from Vickys office saying the medication had been called in. After some 3days later I called the office and told it was told to call my pharmacy that she probably called it in. Needless to say I was furious. The pharmacy did NOT have any record of her calling in my med. This is not the way patients should be treated by someone your giving you money to. The office staff is rude and facilities are need of paint and general improvements. I do not recommend Vicky Surratt to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014