Ratings for Dr. William S. Buonanno

I met him personally at a local restaurant, he seemed cool. I told him about my ankle problem. He told me to come for a visit. I get there, It may have been 2:50pm. The door was locked. I don't know the hours they're open all I wanted was to set up an appointment. I called the number and the secretary answered the phone...asking what am I doing here..asking if I was a patient..if I was refered...and so on. I told her I'm a retired military..she was like we don't take medicare. She was so unprofessional beyond belief...she made me feel like if I was bothering her...so that was the first impression!..Be the judge!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

He's an awesome doctor. I wait to see him sometimes, but he's the best!!! :D

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I agree with the person above. This doctor is awful and I would never recommend him to anyone. He shows up to the office a half hour past your appointment time and didn't even give me a thorough explanation of my "permanant" injury. He is so unprofessional and all he cares about is getting paid.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

This doctor makes you wait at least 30 min to an hour in the waiting room and another 25 min in an exam room. He's extremely unprofessional and doesn't care about the patients,only the $. I've never been so disgusted I'm my life.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. William S. Buonanno's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal