Ratings for Dr. Samuel O. Bada

He is hard working and always makes you feel better. Such an awesome Doctor

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

DR BADA IS THE BEST.HIS SMILES ALONE MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

The Doctor was very knowledgeable, and I felt very satisfied with his treatment.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

His office billed insurance nearly $800 for a visit with lab work! ran every test he could think of, then prescribed mininimal amount of medication. every complaint I raised about medicine he seemed to make up a policy on the spot to justify his answers. Doesn't listen to patients, just refills meds a month at a time to maximize his businesses profits. Both my wife and I went to seee this quack based on reviews on the internet. After 3 months, his practice has billed our insurance company over $10, 000 and neither our problems have been addressed!!! If you want to get healthy or find a solution to your problem, DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Has helped my husband for years now and we would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Morning visit --told me the patients lungs sounded "pretty good" Mentioned patient had conditions that a specialist had said were cleared up days before. Told him this & he didn't answer. That same morning another specialist we had never met appeared & told us the patient was in acute respiratory distress. Never felt he kept us informed adequately. Nurses report he is difficult to understand on phone esp. & gets angry when they have to ask him to repeat.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

He understands his patients perfectly, and ensure that they don't freak out about their wellness especially when they are seriously ill. I have known him for many years and he has been a very caring and wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

When you finally get in to see him and he orders all these test first he forgets to read them then he says there is nothing wrong but to come the next month to run them again and he forgets to send your medicine for the bronchitus you have and it takes a week or more to try and get in touch with them or get them to call back with results about the rest of the test taken. The next month the same stuff happened again except he forgot to write down to take the blood work that I came in for as he rushes out the door for lunch and it has been over a week now and I still have not been able to get my results or any antibiotics for my bronchitus maybe pneumonia that he took chest X-rays for but I can't get any results.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2006

Dr. Samuel O. Bada's Credentials

• Univ Of Ibadan, Coll Of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jackson, TN