Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Papp

I've been a patient of Dr. Papp for approximately 7 years and she is an awesome physician. She is very knowledgeable and takes time to thoroughly explain any health concerns you may have. In addition, Dr. Papp educates her patients regarding the bodily changes they can expect at different stages in their life. Although, I have been completely satisfied with Dr. Papp as my physician, it is with regret that I must find another. Since Dr. Papp has moved locations, it has been nearly impossible to get in to see her. For the past 2 1/2 years, I have tried to do so unsuccessfully. On 3 different occasions I have had appointments cancelled by her office only to find that the next available appt was 5 or 6 months away. When it happened for the third time I explained my dilemma to her staff only to hear repeatedly that there was "nothing they could do". Not only were they unwilling to help, but they were very rude. As a result, I am now almost three years between exams and looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I LOVE DR PAP AND THE REST OF THE OHIO HEALTH TEAM THEY ARE AWSOME! VERY HELPFUL AND A WONDERFUL GROUP OF DR'S

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Jennifer L. Papp's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company