Ratings for Dr. Kathlyne Anderson

I have seen Dr. A for years. She is very nice and has good bedside manners. Her staff are incompetent and like someone else said rude. She does not follow through with calls and when you communicate with her on patient gateway, it is really her medical assistant that you are communicating with who is not a DOCTOR but pretends to be one.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Anderson allowed me a lot of time to discuss ay issues of cocern and provided very knowledgeable answers.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I saw Dr. Anderson once, and I think she is incompetent because I was supposed to get a physical and didn't. Then I expressed my concerns about hearburn and how cancer runs in my family, and she suggested a psychologist. Maybe I will see a psychologist, but she should have given me a physical & advised me with my health problems not my head problems! Also, Laverne (the admin. asst.) is very rude & doesn't know how to do a referral or prior authorization!! I needed to have a prior auth. for IVF, and Laverne told me that she faxed it over to Fallon, and she didn't!!!! She should have done it two weeks ago, so I called, another receptionist said that she would fax it right then, and it still wasn't done!!!!! TOTALLY INCOMPETENT OFFICE! I switched my primary pronto!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Been going to Dr. Anderson for a few years. She is very communicative and approachable. Fantastic resources to referring specialists. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

I have seen Dr. Anderson quite a few times over the past year. I find her approachable and kind with a good bed-side manner. I feel she really cares about her patients and takes the necessary time to understand the issue;I never get the feeling that she just wants you out the door. She has a good network of docs to refer to, and I feel she has really taken the time to help me get the care I need, which has worked out well. The staff is a bit stressed, but always pleasant and efficient. Overall, all my experiences have been postitive. I am happy with Dr. Anderson and would recommend her to others!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

A good doctor but the place is a mill.No return calls, voice mail menu that never ends, etc. I'de skip this place if I were you. I did after a few visits.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson for a while, and have been plagued with problems. Not only are the support staff incredibly rude, when I broke my arm, it took them 6 weeks to call me and tell me that it was in fact broken and I should go and see a specialist. What makes it even worse is I had seen them for an unrelated problem in the mean time. Luckily I knew a specialist and had already been seen. I believe the doctor is not a bad doctor, however the operation overall is dreadful and I certainly doesn't meet the standards one should expect, or probably what the state mandates.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

I had no problems with Dr. Anderson. She took the time to really go over my current health problem and keep up to date on what is going on. I chose her because I hear she is great with referring you to specialists when needed. I would rather have my doctor send me to a specialist than think they know it all. So far i like her and would recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

I had this doctor for years, then when I had a real problem she didn't have a clue!! she said I had anxiety, I know something else was wrong so I changed Doctors & come to find out I had quit a bit wrong with me. Ulcers, errotions of the stomach,barretts esophagus etc.there is more, but I hope you get the idea. I thought I was going crazy, because I knew something was wrong & she didn't believe me. So stay clear of this Doctor & Dr. Malcom of Natick & if you ever think something is really wrong with you & your Doctor can't figure it out then go to a new Docter remember they work for YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2006

Dr. Kathlyne Anderson's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp