Ratings for Dr. Ronald A. Dicarlo

He's insane and a quack.. NOT recommended at all. I'm never t sure what's up with him but he is horrible. Injected nova wine I think he hit a nerve in my lip with the needle, it has never felt right since.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

OMG he did the exact same thing to me but only on two, I literally searched for reviews on him to see if I was crazy or if others had the same experience.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

It was my first visit there. Dicarlo performed a cleaning of my teeth (not a hygienist) and then he casually and silently took it upon himself to switch tools and file down the top edges of at least 9 of my teeth without any notification to me. I thought he was polishing. By then it was too late. He had permanently worn away my enamel and altered the entire feel of my mouth. He said it was preventative so the edges won't chip. I was there for a routine cleaning and exam only, and he decided on his own whim to do this procedure. I can't even pronounce S and TH sounds the same way anymore. Where my teeth were perfectly straight across, they are now haphazardly wavy. Dicarlo and his assistant carried on a personal conversation the entire time instead of paying full attention to what he was doing to my teeth. I am extremely depressed and genuinely traumatized.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014