Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. James

When you get hosed by this soulless wonder of a human being; don't waste your time complaining to Carol Britton as LNI. She doesn't care. nor does Gov. Inslee, the AG's office, the Director of LNI Joel Sacks, any newspaper or TV station. How do I know this so well? I tape recorded my IME with James and it was 3:33 seconds and included the small talk and nothing to do with why I was seeing her. James standard questions are: do you use a walker, cane or wheelchair (even if you are seeing her for a shoulder surgery. I told all of the above people and departments thatt I tape recordrd heer fraudulent exam. I finally sent it to Dr. James and then waited and sent it to MCN whom she subcontracts with, Gov. Inslee, Director of LNI Joel Sacks, Carol Britton Provider review and Gary Walker department head of Provider Review. No one cares. Oh Yea, forget the WA Department of Health also. They are advocates for the medical profession regardless of what documentation medical objective evidence you provide. The DOH will do nothing even with legal tape recordings; will refuse to obtain your past medical records that show the doctor not only falsified chart notes, but down right lied to the DOH. THEY DON'T CARE. DO TAKE A TAPE RECORDER, AS WHO YOU BRING FOR A WITNESS WON'T HELP YOU. Remember you have no right to your 14th amendment to equal protection under the law. They even steal that from you and all this takes place behind a closed door. Record and don't make it obvious.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

This woman is a liar and a fraud. She should have her medical license revoked. My "exam" was less than 3 minutes and consisted of no physical examination, but instead consisted of verifying my age and marital status and asking where I get my sunless tanning lotion. Yet, she was able to write a 25 page report on my condition, stating my injury must be age related not work related. I was 24 at time of injury. She states I should have no work restrictions, when I have been told by several surgeons that I need surgery to have my SI joints fused. I am in so much pain that I can't even pick up my own baby, yet Dr. James states I should go get a job in a restaurant. Shame on you, Dr James. You are a liar and I hope you get what you deserve.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Does IME's for WA ST LNI. Be very afraid. I saw Dr James & it was a four minute exam with questions asked that had nothing to do with why I was seeing her. Dr James works a tag team with other doctors that you are seeing for the sham exam. In my case it was Dr Linda Wray & Dr James Kopp. It was obvious that Dr James knew nothig of my claim as she wanted to know if I used a walker, cane or wheelchair. I had surgery on my shoulder and two surgeries on my left arm & wrist. Read other reviews. LNI will do nothing to stop these sham exams from doctors that are bought & paid for before your IME. These doctors are Godless wonders without remorse. What kind of doctor can look you in the eye knowing full well what they are about to do to you, & it's all about money. HOw long would LNI use these predators if they agreed with our attending doctors. They will disregard what documentation you bring to them & refuse to even look at it & then state everything is in your claim & they have seen it.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Jennifer J. James's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1994)