Ratings for Dr. Tejas D. Desai

I do not recommend this place. I called and left several message, they never called me back. They look very inefficient. I couldn't pick up the medicine frome Walgreen because they said, they have to mail the medicine then they sent wrong medicine. Waiting for the blood test result. Called several times no one knows what's going on.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

This is my 3rd round of Mohs. Previous in 2003 and 2009. He is the best to date. Very knowledgeable, and efficient. I grew up in Houston, have a pool and beach house, and the resulting skin problems:) This occurrence was on my face and I didn't want surgeon who does one operation a week cutting my face. The day he did mine Dr Desai did 10. He has a smart process; surgeries on Tuesday, go home to let the swelling go down, come back Wed to have it sewn up. Hopefully this will result with a neater scar.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I called and left a message to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tejas Desai about my skin rash, I only get a call after a week. I arrived to the appointment on time, however had to wait for an hour to see the doctor. Doctor seemed friendly by saying "Nice to see you again" however that was the first time I was meeting the guy.. ok not a big deal... doctors see a lot of faces. Then I explained my skin situation, he didn’t even ask any questions, or look at the problem on my skin. All he said was that I had "dry skin", when clearly there was more to that than just dry skin. I wanted to ask more questions, but I felt like I was rushed. Then Dr. Desai decides to abruptly leave the room, and bluntly told me to wait. I wait about 5 minutes, a random nurse comes back with my prescription and leads me to the checkout. If I had to rate all the doctors I have ever visited my whole life on bed- side manners, Dr. Tejas definitely scores in the POOR category.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011