Ratings for Dr. Gary L. Marder

Expose on world news tonight channel 7 Feb. 11,2017. He lied to patients & told them they had cancer & subjected them to totally unnescessary radiation just to pocket the $$ he had a huge mansion & had to pay a huge fine. He needs to be disbarred & jailed

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Marder is a fraud. He told me i needed radiation. The day that I showed up for radiation thirty FBI agents also showed up, closed the clinic and seized records. Two doctors later and second opinions show i do not require radiation. Marder took almost four thousand dollars from me and demanded another 5000 for the so called immediate treatment that he said I needed. What a complete and utter fraud. Stay away if you know whats good for you. By the way this is not the first time he has been investigated. I wish that I had done my research sooner.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I went to 5 other local dermatologists,NO ONE helped me except Dr.Marder.He knew immediately what was wrong and how to treat my condition!!!.He's wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I had 3 small hand warts removed and was charged for testing of warts. The bill came to over $10,000. Yes that is four zeros. He must not have knowledge about simple warts. But, the warts did not come back.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr Gary Marder is an EXCELLENT dermatologist.Dr Marder has a great bedside manner and I would recommend him to all my friends.Dr Marders surgical skills are the BEST.Dr Marder's a caring and understanding doctor and you'll be glad you found him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

The office is beautiful,staff is wonderful and Excellent care is given.Dr.Marder's office specializes in all phases of skin cancer treatments ,and they are the ONLY state licensed dermatology office that offers non-surgical skin cancer treatment that is painless and very effective.Dr.Marder 's office has been serving the treasure coast for almost twenty years .

flag | Submitted April 9, 2006

Dr. Gary L. Marder's Credentials

• Spanish

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1983)

Scott & White