Ratings for Dr. Andrew R. Nadler

I wish I could have better ratings for Dr. Nadler. He was my dad's primary care physician for several years. My family trusted Dr. Nadler until my dad was complaining of pain on the side of his stomach. Was told to my dad that he needed a hernia surgery to repair one hernia. When he had the surgery done it was discovered that he needed another hernia surgery that was not diagnosed by Dr. Nadler. My dad actually had two hernias that needed to be repaired not one. My dad experienced pain in his stomach for a while. I believe that Dr. Nadler didn't diagnose my dad correctly. I also believe that Dr. Nadler didn't do enough research regarding my dad's dizzy spells. Was told to my dad that he was a mystery or possibly caused by anxiety. After learning more during dad's final months, I personally believe my dad's dizziness was caused by his heart. I am very disappointed by the care my dad received from his primary care physician. This is only part of the story.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Andrew R. Nadler's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1975)