Ratings for Dr. B. Maya Kato

Saw Dr. Kato for problems with my hearing. Appointment was scheduled expeditiously by her staff. Arrived 10 minutes early, filled out paperwork, and didn't wait long to see the doctor. She listened and did a thorough exam and hearing test. Wax found in both ears (gross!), and cleaned out very gently! The best I've had! Saw her for multiple ear cleanings. Eventually, she recommended hearing aids. She programmed the aids herself (didn't assign me to a technician), and I LOVE my hearing!! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I was having issues with my throat and lumps in my neck while at my vacation home in Palm Springs. I was recommended to Dr. Kato by my aunt who visited her the year prior. Being from Canada the appointment was paid for out of my own pocket but every dollar spent was completely worth it. Dr. Kato is very thorough and very compassionate. Being that I was quite anxious and worried about this being cancerous, Dr. Kato was very proactive in re-assuring me and answering all my questions and making sure I felt at ease. She is a fantastic doctor and I would recommend her to everyone. It's a shame she is not working in Canada, we need more ENT's (especially in Calgary) like her here. Plus the fact that I was able to get in to see her the next day as opposed to waiting six months for an appointment was a bonus (Thats american health care for you).

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. B. Maya Kato's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Springs, CA