I was having issues with my throat and lumps in my neck while at my vacation home in Palm Springs. I was recommended to Dr. Kato by my aunt who visited her the year prior. Being from Canada the appointment was paid for out of my own pocket but every dollar spent was completely worth it. Dr. Kato is very thorough and very compassionate. Being that I was quite anxious and worried about this being cancerous, Dr. Kato was very proactive in re-assuring me and answering all my questions and making sure I felt at ease. She is a fantastic doctor and I would recommend her to everyone. It's a shame she is not working in Canada, we need more ENT's (especially in Calgary) like her here. Plus the fact that I was able to get in to see her the next day as opposed to waiting six months for an appointment was a bonus (Thats american health care for you).

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. B. Maya Kato's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2752802'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from "PALM DESERT" to "Palm Springs", Practice changed from "B. MAYA KATO, MD, A PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION" to "Michael R Gatto & Associates"

March 18, 2012