Ratings for Dr. Howard A. Rottenberg

this is the worst doctor i could ever imagine sending anyone to and he should NOT be practicing! horrific practitioner. i believe he used to be good but he is overworked and perhaps losing mental capacity. my experience was nightmarish and beyond hellish SOLEY because of this man...(i am sure he is "nice" on a personal level..but a scary doctor)

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

The staff was effective and reasonably polite as compared to most staff I have dealt with. He basically knows his field, as far as I can tell, and seems competent. His advice seemed somewhat general or generic to me. I was able to find more specific information about my issue from other sources.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Rottenberg is the best and most attentive doctor that I have seen, as well as just a great person. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2007

He is kind. He knows his profession very well. He listens to patients and never rushes any consultation to get to the next patient. He is a doctor one dreams about.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Exceptional urologist.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2006

Dr. Howard A. Rottenberg's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1973)