Ratings for Dr. Muthiah Subramanian

After my grandmother was hospitalized, she was cared for by Dr. Subramanian in St.Clair. After our first visit with Dr. Subramanian, he set all of our minds at ease. He sat with our family for an extended amount of time and he never made us feel as though he was rushed for time. He explained my grandmother's medication list and all diagnosis with her. He listened very attentively, he was extremely patient and his knowledge far exceeded any doctor that has ever been involved with her care. My grandmother recuperated well and was soon back in her own home thanks to his expertise care!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

I was extremely happy to have had Dr Muthiah Subramanian take care of my mom while she was recovering from her stroke. He was always easily contactable, caring,compassionate and most of all very knowledgable being able to explain complex medical problems in the simplest way possible that can be easily understood.He visited my mom very frequently during her stay at St Clair.His involvment almost certainly aided her speedy recovery and psychologically prepared her to deal with her stroke. I would strongly recommend Dr Subramanian to anyone looking for a great doctor. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr.Muthiah Subramanian treated my father at Medilodge in St.Clair Michigan following a surgery performed by a different doctor. Only because he was on staff their. He took it upon himself to change several of my father's medications (that had nothing to do with his foot)Such as his Parkinson's medications. This caused a serious reaction to my father which included severe hallucinations,he became extremely angry ,started swearing at everyone, his speech became slirred. he did not know what he was doing or where he was and still does not know the things he did 10 days later. he was unable to sleep. he became very hostile. He tried climbing out of the window did not know us. the list goes on. This was very serious !!! a week later... he finally put my father back on his original meds and he is starting to become more himself now. This doctor had NO reason to change these meds in the first place. I would NOT recommend this doctor!!!!! Sincerely concerned daughter

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013