Ratings for Dr. Carlos E. Lopez

I value Dr. Lopez's years of experience. It can be stressful to manage any disease, but Dr. Lopez has seen them all, and I have no problem putting my faith and trust in him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I always found Dr Lopez thorough and kind. I actually changed from a physician I had seen for several years to go to him. (In spite of a serious mistake he made regarding a friend's care.) After several years I had a very upsetting incident with his assistant and wrote him an angry letter about it. Instead of discussing it with me he sent me a letter kindly telling me to go elsewhere (by a certain date). Motto, NEVER criticize to a doctor. Sad, I felt I was at least worth a discussion. My gain was finding someone who works with me much better. And his office has a lot fewer rules.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

The best of the best in the treatment of infectious diseases. The two doctors in this practice, and their staff are great.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2006

Dr. Carlos E. Lopez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)